Top Spring Fashion Trends
1) The disco collar - the collar has been modernized and is best found on a coat, jacket or button-down shirt. You can often find the look with a contrasting color.
2) Crochet - you will see crocheting with a new feminine touch, think dresses.
3) Hot pants - to balance out the look of short shorts wear it with long sleeves or a jacket. Or style them with a pair of tights, Chanel runway did.
4) Big bags - stash your itty-bitty cross body and opt for BIG
5) Neon - think highlighter pens and you'll want to pair them with white, tan or black. If you cannot see yourself in a neon dress or blouse you can always go small and buy a neon accessory instead.
6) Bermuda short suit - this style might suit you better if the hot pants frighten you.
7) Bra tops - crop tops are out and bra tops are in. Pair it with high waisted denim or a skirt. You can combine two trends and purchase a crochet bra top. Since this trend is quite revealing you might want to pair it with a cardigan or trench coat, unless you're on a warm island.
8) Tier dresses & skirts - think light and airy tiers on a dress or skirt.
9) White suit - look for a slouchy suit, think 80's with strong shoulders and a boxy feel.
10) Retro prints - think 60's & 70's prints.
11) Feathering - think feathers on a dress or a top.
12) Rope belt - some even look like they came straight from the hardware store.
13) Wide leg pant - think cargo, utility and oversized.
14) Men's vest - think of a three-piece mens suit. This trend will add another dimension to your look.
15) Leather - think spring colors or patterns, made from leather. Leather isn't just for fall and winter anymore.
16) Polka dots - this trend shows no sign of slowing down, it's classic.
17) Animal prints - this trend is going no where but you will see some new prints. Think pony, zebra, crocodile and cowhide just to name a few. If you are not into this trend try it in an accessory like earrings, purse or shoes.