Top Spring Fashion Trends
1) The disco collar - the collar has been modernized and is best found on a coat, jacket or button-down shirt. You can often find the look with a contrasting color.
2) Crochet - you will see crocheting with a new feminine touch, think dresses.
3) Hot pants - to balance out the look of short shorts wear it with long sleeves or a jacket. Or style them with a pair of tights, Chanel runway did.
4) Big bags - stash your itty-bitty cross body and opt for BIG
5) Neon - think highlighter pens and you'll want to pair them with white, tan or black. If you cannot see yourself in a neon dress or blouse you can always go small and buy a neon accessory instead.
6) Bermuda short suit - this style might suit you better if the hot pants frighten you.
7) Bra tops - crop tops are out and bra tops are in. Pair it with high waisted denim or a skirt. You can combine two trends and purchase a crochet bra top. Since this trend is quite revealing you might want to pair it with a cardigan or trench coat, unless you're on a warm island.
8) Tier dresses & skirts - think light and airy tiers on a dress or skirt.
9) White suit - look for a slouchy suit, think 80's with strong shoulders and a boxy feel.
10) Retro prints - think 60's & 70's prints.
11) Feathering - think feathers on a dress or a top.
12) Rope belt - some even look like they came straight from the hardware store.
13) Wide leg pant - think cargo, utility and oversized.
14) Men's vest - think of a three-piece mens suit. This trend will add another dimension to your look.
15) Leather - think spring colors or patterns, made from leather. Leather isn't just for fall and winter anymore.
16) Polka dots - this trend shows no sign of slowing down, it's classic.
17) Animal prints - this trend is going no where but you will see some new prints. Think pony, zebra, crocodile and cowhide just to name a few. If you are not into this trend try it in an accessory like earrings, purse or shoes.
We are excited to announce the location of the boutique in downtown Camden. We will be located at 24 Bay View St. next to The Cashmere Goat. The exact opening will be announced soon but we are planning on early March. Please stay tuned for more information.